Lunches will be provided to full-day and full-festival registrants who pay by 28 May, 2010. However, all participants will need to arrange their own breakfasts and evening meals. A range of eateries is within 500m of the venue.
Vegetarian options will be available. We will ensure a small selection of gluten and diary free items (at morning, afternoon teas and lunches) for participants who have indicated specific dietary requirements and have registered before 28 May. Please do not eat these if this does not apply to you.
- For catering purposes all registrants requiring lunches must register and pay by 28 May.
- ‘On the day’ (casual) registrations will be exclusive of lunch. There are a range of cafes and lunch bars in the vicinity.
- The fee for the full festival includes lunches Saturday and Sunday, all refreshments.
- Full Day Fee includes refreshments and lunch.
- Single session or half day registrations are exclusive of lunches.
- Non-participant observer fee of $5 (for each workshop / session) payable on the day includes refreshments during the session, but not other session refreshments or lunches.