Waikato - Hamilton to Taupo
International Folk Dance
"Dance Folkus" - Dance Folkus (Waikato’s traditional, folk, historical, and vintage ‘World of Dance’ group) is offering themed courses and classes. Classes are held Thursday evenings, 7.30pm
Plus…...Dance Parties, Request Nights, Dance Cafés, Master Classes & Workshops! - see below for details.
Where: St. Stephen's Church Hall, 2 Mahoe Street, Melville, Hamilton.
Tutor: Fiona Murdoch [see profile], e-mail: dancefolkus @ slingshot.co.nz, ph. +64(7)856-8324, mob. 022 340 7865
- a great way for all ages to exercise and socialise
- all dances are taught step-by-step by an experienced and certificated dance tutor
- no partner needed
- CD of music provided as part of course fee
- visitors welcome by arrangement
- course fees payable in advance (discounts available - conditions apply)
- school-age - free for all classes
- program is subject to availability of tutors and/or musicians
- other events are pay-as-you-go
2018 Programme will be available shortly - email Fiona for a preview
Open letter to musicians from Dance Folkus
If you play fiddle, keyboard, flute, harp, piano accordion, melodeon, whistle, double bass, percussion .… come play along with Dance Folkus!!
Hamilton Israeli Dance Group - meets Mondays and Thursdays, 7.30 - 9.30pm. Tutor: Raymond Matson ph. +64(7)855-7829
Scottish dancing - Tuesday nights - go to Lochiel Scottish Country Dance Club.
Last updated 18 March, 2018